where to find us and how to get in touch
Armed and Gorgeous, 24 Fountain Street, Nailsworth, Glos, GL6 0BL
Monday to Friday: 9.30am - 5.30pm
Saturday: 9.00am - 5.30pm
We're closed bank holiday Mondays!
You can also follow us on facebook, twitter and Instagram - click the links below to take a look or simply fill out the form to send us a message.
Send us a quick note!
If you just want to send us a quick note, feel free to use this form and we will get back to you sharpish!
Jewellery Care Instructions:
All jewellery needs to be treasured, so to keep your item in a good Knick & maintain it’s look, here are a few hints and tips;
- Products and chemicals can react with jewellery causing it to tarnish or plated items to lose their colour, so ensure you apply any products before your jewellery and remove all plated items in water.
- We recommend storing your jewellery in a zip lock bag away from direct sunlight and heat, as exposure to the air and environment can cause it to tarnish over time.
- The best way to brighten up dull looking jewellery is by gently polishing with a specialised jewellery wipe or cloth. Do not polish plated items, as this will lift the colour. For stubborn dirt on silver, dips are available, but best avoided where possible.
- Finally, wear and enjoy.
Our returns and exchange policy:
When you buy something from us, we hope you or the recipient loves it! However, should either of you change your mind (it happens to the best of us), or find that it’s not the right fit, then as long as it is unworn and remains in the condition it was sold, you are welcome to return it to us (within 14 days of purchase) for an exchange of item or a credit note to the same value. Please keep hold of your receipt - this is not only proof that the item was purchased from us, but often as our products are a one-off, once sold we have no record of value or what you paid, therefore we will be unable to assist you as efficiently without. We do not offer refunds on any item (unless faulty), but will strive to help so you go away happy.
Please take note of the following exemptions of our returns policy;
- Earrings - for health and hygiene reasons, these cannot be returned to us unless faulty.
- Sale items - any items sold at a reduced or sale price is not included in our returns or exchange policy unless faulty.
This does not effect your statutory rights!